Thursday, April 2, 2020

April Happy Easter Pillow...

...well as you can see from the chart...there are a lot of pastel colours in there...and I'll be starting with a chain of multiple colours...but you don't have to...you can just use a white foundation row...or one of your colours as it will probably be completely hidden by the seam or closure anyway...
...as I was dropping off some things at our local Goodwill...I noticed this ball of pink yarn...and I needed some pastel pink for this project so I picked it up...someone had made it into a cat play ball by winding it around a bell...so I just unwound and discarded the outer portion...and I should have enough for the pink egg and letters...quite the serendipitous find...

...I'll be using other colours from my stash...

~Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment