Sunday, March 1, 2020

March Pillow - Lucky You

...here's the pattern for March...just three colours...and a background...I'm going to use cream for the background on this one...
...some of you have expressed interest in how I 'draw' my graphs...

...well...it's certainly not rocket science...I basically use a combination of Word (wordArt - specifically for bending words into the shape I want)...and I have a lot (A LOT) of different fonts that I've downloaded over the years...

...then I also use mspaint...just the regular Paint jpeg editor that comes with Windows...I can choose and change some colours there...but if I need to do much colour change I do it in an old freeware program called EasyPeg...

...then in Paint you can switch to transparent mode and paste an overlay of a grid from say Excel...but you could also download a free graph paper grid and overly that...just adjust each cel size until it is a small square...and then use print screen to copy that into Paint...and then once you have the overlay over the picture...you just use the dropper to slurp up the colour of any incomplete squares and then the paint bucket to fill those incomplete squares...

...let me know if you have any questions...it's not difficult...but can be a little bit tedious...

~Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment