Wednesday, January 1, 2020

...On your mark...get set...GO!...

...gather your materials...and print out the pattern...I've put a link to the large printable pattern on the sidebar...

...colours you may have in your stash already...white for the background, royal, aqua, light blue, and black for the letters...but of course you can use any colours you want for your snowflakes...

...I'm using all acrylic yarn...it's going to be on a porch after all...and I want it to be durable and washable...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - this should be fun to watch! What cushion are you using? I used a fast dry open cell foam for our sling seat on the boat. It is nice and firm but water basically just runs thru it. Love,K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey K,
    That sounds perfect...send me a link...is it available on Amazon?...
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete